Monday, October 08, 2007

tagged!

I have been 'tagged' by Reba of Reba's Run! to this meme. Reba is a most intelligent Canadian rottweiler with her own blog. When I was in Canada in May she made her owner get into the truck and drive some considerable distance to come meet me. What a nice dog!! and thankyou Alice for being such a good doggy mommy!!

Random 8 Meme.
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


1. I hate cooking and could eat salad everyday forever.
2. I love good food, especially when somebody else has cooked it!
3. I whinge a lot.
4. I drive an econimal Ford Fiesta but would love to charge about in something flash and unethical.
5. I like to have a good cry at weddings.
6. if I go to a funeral I wait till I get home to cry.
7. I am holding out on buying a digital television, and might see if I can live without one, but I think I'll give in.
8. I am just leaving to go to work and would have prefered to stay in bed, with the cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job of the meme I sent to you, Claire. I'm glad you told us about yourself. I like eating what others prepare for me too, and I whine a bit sometimes. Are weddings really that sad??

I have another gift fur you. Come over and see what I gots fur you now!!

PS... Mom doesn't 'own' me, she 'adopted' me, and kinds is my assistant and maid, arf arf arf.